Japanese are really smart people. Those in power are especially cunning too. In my story:
- My girlfriend clearly applied to a wrong job – the job was for a system engineer and my resume had my job objective Investment Analyst.
- The company decided that I had been in job in the USA for over 4 years. It simply meant to I was coming to Japan because I had been unsuccessful in securing my green card.
- Ultimately 12 senior executives signed papers to hire me.
- Japan was counting on Indian forces as a trump card against China, so it couldn’t make a mistake to arouse Indian ill-will.
- Then opened with offer of permanent job which indicates they thought I didn’t have a green card.
- Just to make sure they checked with the girlfriend and called me to Japan which confirmed that I didn’t have a green card.
- Then their American CEO told me that my job will be permanent on paper but will be temporary on reality I kept a poker case which convinced them I lied on my resume about my permanent residency.
- They decided to lie to me throughout, forcing me to come to Japan by putting pressure on the Japanese girl.
- My verbal ability was important. If they could force me to learn Japanese by constant shouting at me, they could save money on future employees from India.
- No repercussions from India as expected. Modi and cabinet are real puppets, and so are almost all Indians.
I feel like how Cassandra thought. The destruction of India is quite possible in near future thanks to Japan and Mitsubishi India.